Counselling, Psychotherapy & Psychology for Individuals, Couples & Families
To book an appointment with any of the therapists, please call 01189 070420 or email email@example.com. We will get back to you within a few hours during the business week or first thing Monday morning if you enqiure over the weekend.
Click on a therapist's name or picture to learn more about what they offer or scroll down for some of our frequently asked questions and brochure.
Angela Atack MA, UKCP Reg
Ann-Marie James MA, MBACP (Accred)
Munya Chigwada BABACP (Accred)
Simon Armson MSc, MACAT, UKCP Reg, Dip NLP, CCMI, FRSA
Barbara Thomas BA (Hons) MBACP (Accred)
Elif Ebeoglu MBACP (Accred), UKRCP Registered
Sandra Marshall FCILEx
Martha Russell MBACP
Deborah Auer Dip. Int Psych Couns, BA (Hons), MBPsS & MBACP (Accred)
Angela Deakin RGN, PGDip Relationship Therapy
Andy Taylor BA, Dip. Couns, MBACP (Accred)
Heather Westbrook BA(Hons) MBACP (Accred) PGCert CBT
Helen Mackay BA, BSc, MSc, DipCoPsych, C.Psychol, AFBPsS
Jan Rogers RN Dip. Couns, MBACP (Accred)
Dolores Edwards-Hall MA, UKCP Reg, Reg MBACP
Pam Coward Dip Couns. MBACP Registered, RN
Leanne Darcy BSc. PGDip. MSc. C Psychol
Sarah Thorborn Counsellor for Adults
Not sure where to begin? Call our main number to book an assessment with Angela or Ann-Marie. We can then answer any questions you might have and tell you a bit more about the therapies on offer at Mind Garden.
Contact us to book an appointment.
- Individual Counselling & Psychotherapy: varies from £35 to £60 per session
- Couples sessions: from £50
- Family sessions: from £60
- Psychologist fees: Please enquire as these vary
- Clinical supervision: £50
- Reduced cost sessions are available for those who are involuntarily unemployed or have a household income of £15,000 per annum or less. Reduced cost fees are negotatied directly with your chosen therapist.
Full-time university or graduate students or counselling / psychotherapy trainees can also access reduced rates. Please enquire for further information.