Counsellor for Adults, Couples & Young People
Availability: Monday, Wednesday & Thursday daytime & evening, Friday daytime
Fees: Individuals and couples £70, Young people (age 11 to 19) £50, Trainee therapists £40 (all sessions 50 minutes)
Counsellor for Adults & Couples
Hello and welcome! I work with individuals, couples and young people who are experiencing challenging moments and problems in their lives. My specialised area is working with couples, with relationship strains and issues.
When working with young people, I help support them with difficulties such as anxiety, depression, and for problems arising from school, friends or family life.
- BA (Hons) Integrative and Humanistic Counselling Degree
- Postgraduate Certificate in Young Persons Counselling
- Relate CPCAB Level 5 Diploma in Relationship Counselling
- Relate CPCAB Level 4 Diploma in Relationship Counselling
- CPCAB Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling Relate
- CPCAB Levels 2 & 3 Certificates in Counselling Skills
- 101 Certificate in Transactional Analysis
- Cruse – Bereavement and support Course
- Volunteering for Time 2 Talk Newbury – 11 – 25 Year Olds
- Volunteering for Time 2 Talk Reading – 11 – 25 Year Olds Including Working for Reading Secondary Schools
- Volunteering for Launchpad Reading – Agency for Homeless
- Couple counselling at Relate
What do I offer?
I offer individual, couples and young person’s counselling, specialising and concentrating on relationship issues. I help people clarify their issues and focus on how they can develop strengths and skills to overcome internal and external obstacles in the way of reaching happiness and fulfilment.
Approach and orientation
My approach is flexible, and mindful of each individuals needs, and their reasons for seeking therapy. I apply various different modalities, such as systemic, psychodynamic, person centred and humanistic.
Philosophy on counselling and psychotherapy
I fully believe that you already have everything you need and I can help you to rediscover your skills and strengths. We have all at some time or other, experienced hurt, pain and confusion, you are certainly not alone.
Request A Booking
Please call 01189 070420 or fill out this form to request a booking.