Dr. Andreea Arsene
PhD, HCPC Reg, BPSsP
Systemic Family Psychotherapist & Counselling / Practitioner Psychologist
Availability: Monday, Thursday & Saturday mornings
Fees: Adults: £ 60, Couples: £ 80, Families: £100
Reduced cost appointments available, please enquire
• PhD Ethics applied in Family Psychology, MA Family Anthropology
• Full Registration with HCPC, BPS, AFT, EFTA
• Post Graduate diploma in Systemic Family Psychotherapy
• Post Graduate training in Clinical Psychology
• Post Graduate training in Clinical Supervision
• Training in Dialectical Behavioural Therapy (DBT)
• Over 18 years’ experience of working within counselling, psychotherapy, supervision and psychological assessments
• 8 years’ experience of teaching at the graduate and post-graduate level (bachelor and master degrees)
• 6 years’ experience as trainer
What do I offer?
Counselling and psychotherapy both short and long term for families, couples, adults and young people.
I offer psychotherapeutic support for:
Relationship difficulties: Conflict, separation, divorce, negotiation
Parenting in different cycles of life
Anxiety & depression
Self-harm, suicidal ideation
Addiction within family dynamic
Approach and orientation
I am a systemic psychotherapist, therefore my practice is based on an integrative and flexible approach. Due to my multicultural heritage and bilingual background, I approach systemically the diversity and complexity of families and couples in a multi-ethnic post-modern society.
Systemic psychotherapy reflects and supports personal and family development, the understanding of relationships and influences over personal achievements, progress in our mature life with its multitude of roles, as partner, parent, child, employee, friend.
Philosophy on counselling and psychotherapy
Systemic psychotherapy embraces the empowerment of our relationships, the influences of our relationships over our understanding of life events. We all are unique, each family has its own dynamic, there is no silver bullet. Psychotherapy offers a space to reflect on your questions and think about past experiences and future expectations, new ways of coping with challenges of new stages of your life.
Request A Booking
Please call 01189 070420 or fill out this form to request a booking.