Reduced Cost Therapy
- Reduced Cost Therapy is provided by recently fully qualified therapists to adults over age 18
- Fees are determined by your therapist and yourself but are likely to be in the range of £30 per session
- Reduced Cost sessions are available weekdays before 3pm and weekends
- First appointments can be requested via the form at the bottom of this page
Clients eligible for Reduced Cost Therapy include those who meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Household income below £30,000 per annum before tax
- Full time students
- Involuntarily unemployed
- Experiencing genuine financial hardship
Please note we are not able to accept enquiries from third parties (spouses, siblings, etc.) Enquiries for child therapy must come from a parent or legal guardian.
Member of the BACP working towards accreditation
CPCAB Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
CPCAB Certificate in Substance Misuse
Request A Booking
Please call 01189 070420 or fill out this form to request a booking.