MA MBACP(Accred), CHC, Pn1
Holistic Psychotherapist & Coach
Certified Breathing Instructor
Availability: My practice is currently full
Fees: Sliding scale & packages
Holistic Psychotherapy & Health Coaching
I combine a range of experience & training in therapy, nutrition coaching, breathwork and movement therapy to offer a unique approach to whole-person health. I specialise in breath training for stress & anxiety.
Clients that come to me often want to:
- Reduce anxiety
- Feel more resilient to stress
- Calm eating distress
- Move through trauma
- Improve breathing difficulties or stress-related breathing patterns
- Improve nutrition for mental & physical health
I offer my clients over 15 years of experience and the following qualifications:
- Master of Arts in Pastoral Counselling
- BACP Accredited since 2009
- UK Health Coach Association Certified
- Oxygen Advantage Certified Functional Breathing Instructor
- Precision Nutrition Certified Coach
I pursue a deep range of professional development. I am trained in therapeutic breath & movement therapy by an expert resilience coach in the US. I am currently completing a program in Yoga for Mental Health through the Centre for Yoga Psychology.
If you want a fresh approach to counselling & psychotherapy and are motivated to work hard to be the best version of yourself, I would love to hear from you.
- 1:1 therapy / coaching in breath training and/or therapy
- Professional development programs on breathwork for health professionals, 1:1 or in small groups
- Anxiety to Energy: A Self-Paced Coaching Program Using the Science of Breath Training, £45, purchase online
- Free online resources on breathwork for stress and more
- Workshops both online & in person
Boost your stress resilience today and see a bit of how I work:
Initial phone / video consultations are free. Explore how we can work together by completing the form here.
Or start now with online learning:
Reduce anxiety & create clear thinking with the art & science of breathwork:
Insurance Accepted: Vitality, AXA PPP, WPA, Aviva (for psychotherapy)