Welcome To Mind Garden Therapy In Reading
View our therapists’ profiles to learn more about the therapies on offer. All therapists at Mind Garden are fully qualified, vetted and abide by an ethical code of practice.
Counselling and psychotherapy can help with many aspects of life, such as loss, change, depression, anxiety, relationship problems and much more.
Mind Garden is a two minute walk from Reading Town Centre, across from the Oracle Car Park, and a 5 minute walk from Reading Train Station. View a map of our location here.
We provide a range of therapies including:
- Brief or long term counselling, psychotherapy & psychology
- Couples / marriage / relationship counselling including Emotion Focused Therapy
- Trauma therapy including EMDR
- Mindfulness Based Therapies
- Psychosexual Therapy
- Counselling for clients with Autism / Aspergers & their family members
- Family Mediation
- Health & nutrition coaching
- Mental health counselling
- Stress management