3) Personal information is gathered and managed by Mind Garden Therapy in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and the GDPR. Mind Garden Therapy endeavours to keep all personal information up to date, and manages appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect against loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the personal information we hold.
4) If Mind Garden Therapy holds your contact details, we will use them only for contacting you in connection with any appointment enquiry or other request you have made, or to inform you of forthcoming events, or other information that we believe will be of interest, benefit or value to you.
5) Mind Garden Therapy will not sell or transfer your contact details on to third parties, except when required to do so by law.
6) By making any appointment enquiry or other request, you agree that Mind Garden Therapy can access, process and retain any personal information that you give us for the purposes of managing your enquiry or request.
7) By making an apointment enquiry, your details will be passed on to one or more therapists working at Mind Garden Therapy, and they will contact you directly.
8) In order to request an appointment, you must opt-in to give your consent to receive information from Mind Garden Therapy.
9) If Mind Garden Therapy holds your contact details, you have the right to find out what those details are, to have your details updated or corrected, or to have them removed from our database. Please email email@example.com, and your request will be actioned upon receipt.
10) EU e-Privacy Directive for Cookies. Mind Garden Therapy uses only cookies of Category 1 (strictly necessary) and Category 2 (performance) which are anonymous and aggregated – no personal data is stored or tracked. Category 3 (functionality) and Category 4 (targeting or advertising) cookies are not used. An opt-in message will be presented to you when accessing the website; by using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
11) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service by Google (www.google.com/policies/privacy) Information about your use of this website is collected via cookies and transferred to and stored on servers of Google located in the US and elsewhere.
12) Mind Garden Therapy does not use tracking links in any email messages that we may send to you.