Private Practice for Psychological Professionals
We are recruiting as follows:
Centre Manager: An experienced therapist is required to take on day to day clinical responsibility and management of the centre. A full job description is available here. Closing date: 7 January 2022.
Qualified Therapists (self-employed): Mind Garden has space for fully qualified therapists who can offer evening availability to new clients. The centre offers a substantial referral program & marketing support. Applications are particularly welcome from couples therapists. An application can be found here.
Placements/Work Experience: Mind Garden is not currently able to offer work experience or placements. Please join our mailing list for updates!
Mind Garden offers:
- By the hour room hire for maximum flexibility
- A substantial referral programme
- A community of diverse professionals within the field and an annual networking gathering
- A centre established for 11 years run by experienced therapists
- A professional development program
- A website profile and marketing support
- Eight well-appointed rooms that are maintained on a continual, attentive basis in a Grade II listed building
- A low-cost room hire scheme that enables therapists to see clients unable to pay full fees