Private Practice for Psychological Professionals
Mind Garden is Reading’s most comprehensive centre for counselling, psychology and psychotherapy.
Therapist Applications: As of August 2020 Mind Garden is accepting applications from therapists for in-person work. We particularly welcome those with specialisms in:
- Family Therapy
- Couples Therapy
- Eating Distress
An application can be found here. The centre requires a minimum commitment of 10 client hours per week to include evenings.
Placements/Work Experience: Mind Garden is currently unable to offer placements or work experience. Please join our mailing list for notification of any change to this.
Mind Garden offers to registered therapists:
- By the hour room hire at £13 per hour
- A substantial referral programme
- A community of diverse professionals within the field and an annual networking gathering
- A centre established for 10 years run by experienced therapists
- A professional development program
- A website profile and marketing support
- Ten well-appointed rooms that are maintained on a continual, attentive basis in a Grade II listed building
- A low-cost room hire scheme that enables therapists to see clients unable to pay full fees