Counsellor for Adults & Young People (age 11+)
Availability: My practice is currently full
Fees: £60 per session
I aim to approach the experience of life with curiosity and awe. Together we will face those unique challenges of your circumstances to meet, understand and respond to them in a way that belongs to you.
It is essential that we maintain and build our in-person relationships. In my experience, a therapeutic alliance is most likely to succeed when a therapist and client meet in person.
- BA (Hons) and Person Centred Counselling, Metanoia Institute / Middlesex University, London (BACP accredited course)
- Certificate in Counselling Young People (in progress)
- Metanoia Counselling and psychotherapy service in London: Face to face work with the broad range issues faced by a culturally diverse population.
- Number 22 Community Counselling Service: Counselling a varied social demographic. (Windsor)
- No.5 Young Peoples Counselling in Reading: Work with adults and young people facing a broad range issues.
- Samaritans: Crisis counselling
My specialisations / professional special interests:
- Social anxiety, stress & panic
- Pandemic stresses and consequences
- Survivors of trauma / abuse
- Bereavement and loss
- Neuro diversity (Dyslexia, ADHA, ADD, Aspergers)
- Relationship with Self
- Depression / self-esteem
- Sexual performance anxiety
- Compulsive or problematic sexual behaviour
- Fantasy and paraphilias
- Sex workers
- Non-monogamous, poly, kink relationships
- Gender identity
My approach to therapy:
My practice is rooted in person centred and existential philosophies. I am committed to providing a welcoming and inclusive session, to hold non-judgemental attitudes in a welcoming and confidential space. Good mental health starts with you.
I consider myself an ally to those who have found their personal orientations beyond the conventional and relish the opportunity to work with individuals who may find themselves marginalised for their way of being.
Request A Booking
Please call 01189 070420 or fill out this form to request a booking.