Counsellor for Adults
Availability: Wednesday & Thursday daytime
Fees: £60 per session
I aim to approach the experience of life with curiosity and awe. Together we will face those unique challenges of your circumstances to meet, understand and respond to them in a way that belongs to you.
It is essential that we maintain and build our in-person relationships. In my experience, a therapeutic alliance is most likely to succeed when a therapist and client meet in person. During the current circumstances you may prefer to work remotely, via Zoom or phone.
BA (Hons) and Person Centred Counselling [Level 7] at the Metanoia Institute / Middlesex University, London (BACP accredited course)
I have supported clients at;
- Samaritans: Phone and face to face with those in crisis and may be considering suicide. (Slough)
- Metanoia Counselling and psychotherapy service: face to face with the broad range issues faced by a culturally diverse population. (London)
- number 22 Community counselling service. Counselling Face to face, zoom, phone with a disparate socially demographic population. (Windsor)
- No.5 Young Peoples Counselling; counselling adults and young people: face to face and via Zoom. Working with the broad range issues faced by this section of the community. (Reading)
My specialisations / professional special interests:
I work exclusively with adults concerned with:
- Social anxiety, stress & panic
- Pandemic stresses and consequences
- Survivors of trauma and/or abuse
- Bereavement and loss
- Neuro diversity (Dyslexia, ADHA, ADD, Aspergers)
- Relationship with Self
- Depression / self-esteem
- Sexual performance anxiety
- Compulsive or problematic sexual behaviour
- Fantasy and paraphilias
- Sex workers
- Non-monogamous, poly, kink relationships
- Gender identity
My approach to therapy:
My practice is rooted in person centred and existential philosophies. I am committed to providing a welcoming and inclusive session, to hold non-judgemental attitudes in a welcoming and confidential space. Good mental health starts with you.
I consider myself an ally to those who have found their personal orientations beyond the conventional and relish the opportunity to work with individuals who may find themselves marginalised for their way of being.
Request A Booking
Please call 01189 070420 or fill out this form to request a booking.