Psychotherapeutic Counsellor for Adults, Clinical Supervisor (in training), MBACP
In person: Wednesday & Friday daytime
Online: Tuesday daytime & evening
Fees: Please enquire.
Qualifications (bulleted list)
- Member of the BACP working towards accreditation
- CPCAB Level 6 Diploma in Clinical Supervision (in training)
- CPCAB Level 5 Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling
- CPACB Level 4 Diploma in Integrative Therapeutic Counselling
- CPCAB Levels 2 & 3 Certificates in Counselling Skills
- MSc in Environmental Technology
I have experience of working with adults facing life difficulties and concerns. These include anxiety, work problems and sex / relationship difficulties. I work with survivors of trauma, abuse and sexual violence.
Having spent 20 years in the corporate world I feel I have a good insight into the financial, work and relationship challenges that can affect us all.
I am a registered member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) and am committed to working ethically with my clients. I am also a supervisor in training offering low cost clinical supervision for the duration of my course until June 2022.
What do I offer?
Short or long-term counselling for adults in a non-judgemental and safe space. My work with individuals can include:
- Stress, anxiety or depression
- Relationship difficulties
- Sex and sexuality
- Low confidence and self-esteem
- Miscarriage and infertility
- Abuse and domestic violence
- Trauma and disassociation
Approach and orientation
Each person I work with is unique. My approach is integrative which means there are a number of theoretical ideas I use depending on individual needs. Therefore I like to work in partnership with clients to determine the best approach for them.
Philosophy on counselling and psychotherapy
At times, we all struggle with life difficulties and need someone who understand and sees us. There can be huge barriers to fairness in our society and this, along with the pressures of relationships, social media, work and expectations of others, can reduce our ability to cope alone. Counselling can play a key role in helping us navigate these difficulties and face the future with a little more optimism.
Request A Booking
Please call 01189 070420 or fill out this form to request a booking.