Mind Garden is seeking couples counsellors to join our busy centre
Mind Garden is looking for qualified couples therapists who can offer evening availability to join our busy therapy centre in Reading, Berkshire.
We are seeking counsellors who can commit to a minimum of 10 hours a week on a self-employed basis. In return, Mind Garden offers a substantial referral program and marketing support.
Mind Garden offers:
- By the hour room hire for maximum flexibility
- A substantial referral programme
- A community of diverse professionals within the field and an annual networking gathering
- A centre established for 11 years run by experienced therapists
- A professional development program
- A website profile and marketing support
- Eight well-appointed rooms that are maintained on a continual, attentive basis in a Grade II listed building
- A low-cost room hire scheme that enables therapists to see clients unable to pay full fees
An application form can be found here and we look forward to hearing from you.