Only 2 spaces left for our Psychosexual Therapy webinar Saturday 26 September
£45 per person
A workshop considering psychosexual themes in therapy from an attachment-informed stance. This event is aimed at qualified counsellors / psychotherapists, or those nearing the end of their training.
We will consider the psychosexual themes as they manifest in the work with individuals and couples, including:
- The origins of psychosexual therapy, its foundations and applications in therapeutic work
- Attachment as it informs relational work with clients with psychosexual issues
- Working effectively and safely with the erotic, with non-shaming attitudes and an ethical foundation
- GSRD – Gender, Sexual and Relationship Diversity, as an alternative to LGBTQ+ terminology
- Opportunity for discussion and exploration in smaller groups, resource sharing and reflection on the material presented
An ideal opportunity to explore your own responses to psychosexual material as it impacts on clients, leading to greater confidence and openness in an area often missed from therapeutic trainings.
Our trainer for the webinar will be Kate Swan MBACP, COSRT Psychotherapist & Clinical Supervisor.