Post-COVID Trauma Webinar – back by popular demand! 29 June 2020
Book your space for this popular webinar with trainer Silva Neves.
Healing Post-COVID Trauma & Complex Grief
An interactive webinar with trauma psychotherapist Silva Neves
Monday 29 June 2020 / 5pm – 8pm / £40
The aim of this webinar is to equip therapists with better understanding of trauma & complex grief particularly, in the context of the post-COVID health crisis.
This will include:
- Understanding how post-trauma stress develops and causes disturbances.
- Understanding the link between trauma and complex grief.
- Understanding how a collective trauma impacts on complex grief and psychological disturbance.
- Practical clinical methods to treat trauma and complex grief.
Book a Training Day
- Top tips for choosing a therapist January 10, 2022
- Can’t find a therapist? Other resources are available! January 8, 2022
- Manager required for our thriving therapy centre! November 15, 2021
- How do you choose a good therapist? November 11, 2021
- ‘Breathwork for Health Professionals’ CPD Workshop recording now available! October 8, 2021
- Meet Bruce Rolls, our featured therapist for October! October 6, 2021
- Next CPD webinar now booking: Breathwork for stress & anxiety September 9, 2021
- Parents! Therapist Lisa Bruton talks about pandemic parenting in a new podcast July 9, 2021