Our centre is COVID-Secure: Read about our health & safety standards
Mind Garden has taken the following measures to maximise health & safety for clients and therapists:
- The waiting area has been removed.
- Hand sanitiser is available at the front entrance and in all counselling rooms.
- Surface sanitiser is available in all counselling rooms & toilets.
- 2m social distancing is easily maintained in all but one of our large counselling rooms.
- Appointment times are now staggered to minimise clients having to pass each other coming and going from appointments.
- Therapists are encouraged to ventilate rooms with our large windows.
- Entry is now by direct communication with your therapist who will buzz you in, rather than using the intercom at the front door.
- Professional cleaning has been increased from once a week to regularly throughout the week.
A PDF for clients is available about appointments at Mind Garden during the health crisis. We look forward to welcoming clients back to Mind Garden.